Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eat. Cake .Love

Bittersweet chocolate sourcream cake

This was one of the first few cakes I remembered making when I relocated to melbourne from perth.

It has a bittersweet memory attached . One that tells a story of a  chance meeting via remote channel, emails, chats & finally getting acquainted. Although the conclusion was not the typical fairytale ending... it would be one which I will always be grateful for & cherish till this day ;)

Oops...got carried away.......... SO. ..back to the cake... hahah.....I have totally forgotten where I got the recipe.. but I still remember the warm dense texture & chocolatey flavour of it.  

The dollop of cream with a sprinkle of cocoa was not part of the recipe.

However, being a believer of presentation... I just had to add something on it hahaha.... something which over the later years made me realize that sometimes , less is more.. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment